What does your current web site look look like right now?
Is it fully up-to-date with current information? Do your potential customers see the site instantly when they go there, or do they have to wait for graphics to load? Do the graphics on the web match your logo, letterhead and business cards? Does your web site display the professional image you want and need?
We recently completed a web site makeover for Imact Printing of Conroe, Texas, which accomplished several goals. Read about what we did for them below, then click on their logo to tour the web site for yourself. Now, imagine what a simple, practical, dynamic approach from The Right Idea will do for your image on the web.
- Re-vamped the look of the web site while retaining familiarity to customers with a slightly updated logo and color scheme
- Allowed customers to easily upload job files, large or small, and developed a customer login system to allow even larger files to be safely uploaded directly to the Impact Printing server, avoiding the usual limitations of email attachments
- Developed custom, spam-proof forms allowing customers and potential customers alike to communicate directly with the printing staff
- Embedded a map on the “Contact Us” page allowing first-time customers to find Impact Printing without a hitch
- Created expandable text sections allowing one-click access to forms and other page elements to be displayed on-demand, without cluttering the page unnecessarily
- Completely updated the “back-end” administrative interface facilitating future updates and re-designs efficiently and cost effectively
- Provided an easy upgrade path for additional features when needed, such as a company blog, embedded multimedia and other custom pages