The printed page is a critical part of any marketing plan!
We handle all schedules from emergencies to well-laid plans:
Short run full-color laser printing
Have a small print job you need to complete on a short deadline? We can help. Let’s fact it, some days there is neither the time nor budget to deal with a commercial printer due to set-up costs and minimum quantity requirements. When you provide print-ready materials to us, there is no set-up fee or minimum quantity!
If you need full-color laser printing for sheet-sizes up to 12″x18″ on standard or cover weight paper stock, complete with custom cutting and trimming to your specifications, The Right Idea is the place to go.
Typical short-run jobs we are equipped to handle on demand:
- Business cards (qty up to 1000)
- Postcards (qty 500 or less)
- Posters (qty 100 or less)
- Business correspondence
- Laser color photographs up to 12″x18″ on standard or cover weight paper stock (no glossy prints)
- ask us about your small print job
Document preparation and submission for commercial printing
Commercial printing requires special skills to make it “press-ready.” Knowledge of printing requirements such as trim and bleed marks, colorspace and print stock is critical to a successful commercial print job for your marketing strategy.
With decades of experience in preparing documents for submission to commercial printers, The Right Idea becomes your expert liaison for a professional result. Let us handle all the printing details so you can handle the details in your real business without interruption. Professional results without compromise is our mission.
Complete Direct Mail Workflow
We’ll provide all aspects of your direct mail marketing including direct mail list specification, acquisition, preparation, coordination and delivery.
- Mailing piece conception and graphic design/layout
- Design to USPS specs for bulk mail
- Print-preparation for commercial printer
- Submission of list to merge with the finished document to mailing house
- Coordination with mailing house for all processing and postage requirements
- Confirmation of delivery to United States Post Office